Jul 26, 2012

A Seersucker Sunsuit

We have a trip to the beach planned for next month and this baby needed some beach clothes! So I came up with this little ruffled romper.



Seersucker screams summer in the south to me.  It is perfect for hot weather and will be great at the beach.


I have plans to make her brother some matching shorts and maybe a hat.  I told my husband this plan and he was not thrilled.  Despite being born and raised in the south, I guess he does not share my love of seersucker.  

Oh well...she approves!


And she looks darn cute!


This romper was so easy to make, it came together in just one naptime (which is about 2 hours).  I will definitely be making a few more of these soon!  And maybe a tutorial too.



This girl has got some looks, I didn't think I would be seeing faces like these next two until her teenage years!


5 comments:

  1. Awwwww....Emily is such a pretty girl! The romper is too cute and perfect for summer. I'd love to see a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am hoping to make more of these soon, and a tutorial!

      Delete
  2. What talent! You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable (baby and outfit)! I would love to make one of these bubbles for my baby girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I love reading all of your comments! Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, so I can respond to your questions via email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Please feel free to email me(stitchedbycrystal@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading! I If you like what you have seen here make sure become a follower of my blog so you can catch all my updates!!