Nov 6, 2012

Quiet Book: What's for Lunch?

I didn't finish my quiet book in time for our trip in September.  Then it kind of got pushed aside while I worked on all of our Halloween stuff.  But it is back out again!  At this rate, it might be done for Christmas (um...maybe next Christmas)!

I finished this page this morning.  It is a little lunch box with some sandwich fixin's: 2 slices of bread, a piece of turkey, peanut butter, grape jelly, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and a slice of cheese.



I had so much fun making this felt food.  I kept thinking up more things I needed to make.  Unfortunately there was only so much room in the little lunch box so the banana, ham, egg, pickles, onion, mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise and juice box all got nixed.



There are still tons of sandwich possibilities though.



I figured it could be a fun learning game, he can take orders and make sandwiches to practice listening and memory, work on sequencing, or just some fun pretend play.  And when he is all done everything fits neatly into the lunch box.





See all my quiet book pages HERE

8 comments:

  1. Thank You For Amazing Information Admin Please Check My Article On dsploit apk OGYoutube Apk magisk apk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thanks for sharing this article post. Really thank you! Keep writing. christmas dinner delivery singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really appreciate you sharing this article post. Much thanks again. Much obliged. italian fine dining singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thanks for sharing this article post. Really thank you! Keep writing. best romantic dinner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really informative article post. Really thank you! Really Great. fine dining pricing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very neat article post. Really looking forward to read more. Will read on... banh mi thit order online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your blog. Really thank you! Fantastic. tze char

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the article. Really thank you! Awesome.
    best zi char in the east

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I love reading all of your comments! Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, so I can respond to your questions via email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Please feel free to email me(stitchedbycrystal@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading! I If you like what you have seen here make sure become a follower of my blog so you can catch all my updates!!