Dec 11, 2012

A Christmas Dress

It seems like my craft to-do list is never ending this time of the year.  I have all these ideas floating around in my head for Christmas decorations I want to make and handmade gifts I want to give, it seems like as soon as I get one thing crossed off I have three new things to add to the list!

I managed to cross one thing off last week, a holiday dress for my daughter.  I thought I would do a fancy, dressy little dress but then decided a simple cotton dress would be easier.  Plus simple is way more my style, I'm not really the frilly, dressy type.

I made a simple peasant dress since they are so easy and I wanted something I could make quick (and because I think they look adorable on little girls).



I bought 1/2 yard of this holiday fabric at Joann's after Thanksgiving when it was super cheap.  I wanted long sleeves but it turns out 1/2 yard of fabric wasn't quite enough, so it got 3/4 length sleeves instead.  I am kind of glad I ran out of fabric because I love the sleeve length!


Then we dressed it up a bit with some shiny vintage shoes!



Does any one else have craft lists a mile long around this time of the year?  How do you get everything done?!

4 comments:

  1. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Watching a lots wonderful videos of instagram from site picbear

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've posted a very informative post here. This article provided me with some useful knowledge. Thank you for sharing wholesale baby girl clothes. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I love reading all of your comments! Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, so I can respond to your questions via email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Please feel free to email me(stitchedbycrystal@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading! I If you like what you have seen here make sure become a follower of my blog so you can catch all my updates!!